Are you a water or wastewater operator eager to refresh your career?
Apply with Midwest Water Operations!
Midwest Water Operations, headquartered in Washington, Missouri, is a growing water and wastewater operations company. We hire skilled water and wastewater operators who are eager to work for a high-tech company that offers competitive benefits, a company vehicle and opportunities for advancement.
Midwest Water Operations has an immediate opening for a wastewater operator in Conway, Arkansas.
Our competitive compensation package includes training and support for advancement, high-tech resources, competitive Salaries ($50K- $100K annually) with available overtime, a company-provided vehicle, company-paid health insurance plan (100%), positions that allow you to work from home and in the field, flexibility to set your own schedule and much more!
Water operations is manual work involving the maintenance and repair of water facilities and equipment.
Preferred Qualifications include water and wastewater certification for the state position serves.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – Minimum Qualifications:
- Knowledge of safety standards and precautions related to water and/or wastewater operations
- Ability to use and maintain tools, equipment and computers associated with water and/or wastewater operations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with co-workers, clients, vendors and the general public
- A valid state driver’s license
- Ability to be on-call evenings and weekends and to work long hours
APPLY TODAY on our website at https://midwestwaterop.com/careers/!