Are you a water or wastewater operator eager to refresh your career?
Apply with Midwest Water Operations!
Midwest Water Operations, headquartered in Washington, Missouri, is a growing water and wastewater operations company. We hire skilled water and wastewater professionals who are eager to work for a high-tech company that offers competitive benefits, a company vehicle and opportunities for advancement.
Midwest Water Operations has an immediate opening for a wastewater maintenance/laborer in Conway, Arkansas.
Our competitive compensation package includes training and support for advancement, high-tech resources, competitive pay ($11.00 – $18.00/hour) with available overtime, a company-provided vehicle, company-paid health insurance plan (100%), positions that allow you to work from home and in the field, flexibility to set your own schedule and much more!
Water operations is manual work involving the maintenance and repair of water facilities and equipment. Responsibilities include communicating with customers, resolving water and wastewater problems or referring public inquiries/complaints accordingly, performing a variety of equipment maintenance, cleaning and repair work as needed, maintaining records, performing connects and disconnects and other duties as needed and assigned.
Qualified applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent (GED/HiSET/TASC) and a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to read meters, charts and gauges, interpret findings and accurately maintain records of
- Ability to read and comprehend written technical information and to communicate clearly and
effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to review, classify, categorize, prioritize and/or analyze data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the general public, clients,
vendors, co-workers and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to operate, maneuver and/or control the actions of equipment, machinery, tools and/or
materials used in performing essential functions.
- Ability to make repairs on a variety of plant equipment and distribution/collection systems.
- Knowledge of practices, methods, tools, material, and equipment relating to water/wastewater
treatment activities and distribution/collection systems.
- Knowledge of state and federal standards and regulations governing wastewater treatment and
- Knowledge and practice of proper safety procedures.
APPLY TODAY on our website at https://midwestwaterop.com/careers/!