Company is looking to fill the position of an Excavator Operator to assist installing septic systems. The job requires proficiency in operating a mini-excavator, skid steer and various equipment as required. This position is an integral position and an integral part of the companies growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Safely operate a mini – excavator in various site conditionsSafely transport equipment and materials to job sites.
- Maintain work vehicle, trailer and equipment as required
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to take initiative
- Energetic and Hard working
- High School Diploma (additional education preferred but not required)
- Current Arkansas Drivers License and a clean driving record
- Experience in trenching, tank burial, septic system installation or any similar excavation
- Proficient in using an AGL laser, (i.e. basic surveying skills to establish grade)
- Ability to read technical specifications and field drawings
- Must be able to work year round in any outdoor environment
- Technology Literate. Ability to utilize company mobile phone or tablet (will be provided) to manage daily activities and communication between other team members.
- You will be required to get the following licenses within 12 months of employment unless
- Arkansas Department of Health Installer License
- Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality Class I Wastewater Operator
- Arkansas Department of Health Certified Monitoring Personnel
- Commercial Driver’s License
- $15.00-$16.50 per hour depending on experience
- 40 hours per week (overtime is required in some instances)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Individual Retirement Account (IRA) 3% matching contribution
- One week paid vacation after 12 months of employment
- Paid Holidays
If you have never operated an excavator please do not apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.50 /hour
Please e-mail your resumé to [email protected]