Job Vacancy: Manager Pocahontas Water and Sewer
The Manager is responsible for the management and supervision of all aspects of operations for the city of Pocahontas, Arkansas Water and Sewer Department.
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding and hazardous work environment at any time of day or night when necessary to effectuate the objectives of Pocahontas Water and Sewer Department.
- Must have graduated from high school or have the equivalent general education diploma.
- Must possess licenses form (ADEQ) Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality and (ADH) Arkansas Department of Health as follows:
- Water Treatment Class IV
- Water Distribution Class III
- Wastewater Operator Class III.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in a water and sewer management position or related field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Windows 10.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
The Pocahontas Water and Sewer Commission will select new employees and promote current employees without regard to race, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status or handicap. The Commission does not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability and will make reasonable accommodation for any disability that does not result in undue hardship for the Commission. Pocahontas water and sewer is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Benefits include insurance, vacation, sick days, and retirement.
Salary range has been adopted by Pocahontas Water and Sewer board of commissioners, this range is non-negotiable. The successful applicant will be offered salary within the adopted pay range depending on qualifications (DOQ).
Current Annual Salary Range = (Minimum-$50,007.37-Maximum $56,258.29)
Resumes will be accepted through June 17, 2018, all applicants must submit a resume with references no later than the listed date. The commission plans to
Please mail resumes to Pocahontas Water and Sewer, 207 Highway 67 S, Pocahontas, AR 72455, Attn: Manager Position or email resume to [email protected]
To get a complete list of job requirements and duties, contact Pam Brown, Pocahontas Water and Sewer Office Manager at 870-892-3222 or email at [email protected]