HELP WANTED: POCAHONTAS WATER WORKS MANAGER
The position of Pocahontas Water Works Manager is responsible for the management and supervision of all operations concerning the water treatment and distribution as well as waste water collection and treatment for the city of Pocahontas, Arkansas.
- Must be able to work in a physically demanding and hazardous work environment at any time of day or night when necessary to effectuate the objectives of Pocahontas Water Works.
- Must have graduated from high school or have the equivalent general education diploma.
- Must possess Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality Licenses for Water
Treatment Class IV, Water Distribution Class III and Wastewater Operator Class III.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in a water and sewer management position or related field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Windows 10.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
Benefits include insurance, vacation, sick days, and retirement. Drug and alcohol free
The Pocahontas Water and Sewer Commission will select new employees and promote current employees without regard to race, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status or handicap. The Commission does not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability and will make reasonable accommodation for any disability that does not result in undue hardship for the Commission.
To get a complete list of job requirements and duties, feel free to call the office at 870-892-3222 or email us at email@example.com.
Please mail resumes to Pocahontas Water & Sewer Systems, 207 Highway 67 S, Pocahontas, AR 72455 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted through August 31st.