WATER TREATMENT POSITION AVAILABLE
with Lonoke White Public Water Authority
End Date will be: 3-1-2017
Position: Water Treatment Plant Operator
Location of Plant: Quitman, AR (Greers Ferry Lake Area)
Preferred required license: Arkansas Department of Health Grade 3 Water Treatment Operator and Grade 3 Distribution Operator. Will consider a lesser grade with a strong education background.
Lonoke White Public Water Authority is currently seeking a qualified applicant to assist in operating a surface water treatment plant located on Greers Ferry Lake near Heber Springs.
The qualifications for applicants are as follows:
- Must possess a minimum Grade 3 Water Treatment & Distribution operator license.
- Must be self-motivated and able to follow a daily work schedule without supervision.
- Must be able to operate and maintain a water treatment plant.
- Must be able to perform daily water quality analysis and Arkansas Department of Health required tests.
- Must have a general knowledge of pumps, chemicals, and electrical.
- Must be available for emergency call out and possible shift work.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must have a desire to obtain a Grade 4 water treatment plant operator license and Grade 4 water distribution license.
- May be required to relocate near the location of Water treatment plant.
Lonoke White Public Water Authority is looking for a motivated team member. They must be safety conscious, always trying to make improvements in themselves and the communities they serve.
A very competitive salary which is dependent on qualifications and past work performance.
Lonoke White PWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resumes to Lonoke White PWA, PO Box 1175, Cabot, AR 72023 or