JOB OPENING: ELECTRICIAN
LOCATION: CABOT WATERWORKS, CABOT, AR
VIST OUR WEBSITE OR THE OFFICE FOR APPLICATION AND COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB OPENING WILL END ON 3/31/17
JOB TITLE: Electrician
SUMMARY: Responsible for installation, alteration, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems, equipment and fixtures in the Water, Wastewater and Administrative Departments. This is a safety-sensitive position.
- Valid Arkansas driver’s license.
- Must have a valid Master Journeyman or Industrial Maintenance license.
- Have 4 years’ experience or more.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least four years work experience with 480v motors and controls; replacement and repair. Ability to read electrical plans, wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Knowledge of National Electric Code pertaining to industrial equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Install, diagnose and repair 208v and 480v vertical turbine, horizontal shaft and submersible pumps and motors.
- Install, diagnose and repair motor controls.
- Install, repair and calibrate 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA instrumentation equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair diesel and gas powered auxiliary generators.
- Install, maintain and repair PLC’s, Variable Frequency Drives.
- Install conduits, wires, relays, pull boxes, switches, panels and enclosures required in making additions, extensions or alterations in electrical systems.
- Perform “On-Call” duties during nights, weekends and/or Holidays.
- Ensure all utility equipment is in good operating condition and appearance.
- Assist with any emergency, which may occur on or off duty pertaining to equipment or personnel.
- Assist in supervision and training of less experienced maintenance personnel.
- Ability to communicate with the public and other utilities.
- Ability to perform work from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to drive a vehicle safely and with good judgment.
- Assist with Water and Wastewater treatment plant and pump station operations and maintenance.
- All other duties as assigned.